Sound Bar Waiting for Pick Up
I got lucky the other day. I ordered a Sound Bar Surround System with 7 pieces and it is out for delivery! It took only one day to ship and arrived overnight. Mom is in town this morning visiting Grandma who is in the hospital from a stroke that incurred June 11. She is 87 and I am praying for her recovery.
Now back to the soundbar. I asked mom to pick it up since she is already in town, but I need to do a grocery run today, even though its raining and I have enough food for a few days. In fact, cooking some bacon right now, and going to hunt for coffee filters soon. The problem with working away in Camp is that the food reserves expire before I get home so no fresh milk in the bridge, and browned bananas to come home to. The work was intense and it is going to take some time to come down from all the nervous excitement that the job brought. I decided to take two months off to work on my Google Analytics Professional Certificate. I hope to be done Course 1 by July 22.
The course is through Google`s Coursera learning division which provide Google Certified courses and courses from some of the top learning institutions in the world. Got some mower gas yesterday and did a couple portions of lawn, still have lots more mowing to do since I riding mower calved a few belts and has been out of commission. Independence day today and going to check the news and watch the firework reruns. :)
Comments
Post a Comment