Interviews

 Just chilling listening to Baroque Classics Babysitting Django while mom goes to the pool and I pitched a research survey and have an interview at 3 today to learn more about my role as an Ecommerce Account Manager. Hoping to get lots of leads and good management aspects and sales to boost my client`s budget! :) 


Have to mow some lawn today. Took out some cooked prawns to thaw and munch later and had a delicious apple for lunch. Still going on my courses, but not as hard since I am spending some time looking for work and trying to generate leads so I didnt even get through Module 1 yesterday, but still very satisfied with the two courses I did get in such a short time. Installed Whatsapp and gonna be using Discord again to manage convos. 


Lots of coffee this morning! It is supposed to be 28 high today and 31 high tomorrow. Purchased a new bed table from Caitlynn and picking that up tomorrow and also payday tomorrow and restock supplies. Mom is gonna grab my temu package with my new pillowcases, belt, and sandals. Pretty awesome! Played 100 in games last night and was a little absurd and ironed that out and decided to steer clear and pursue some more wholesome things, like preparing some research for a conference and developing a case study for my Course 8 project Capstone Course. So we will have to see!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July`s Learning Snapshot Mid Month Update

Google Play Store App Category Analysis